Denver Public Schools invites you to attend a Far Northeast community listen and learning session. These sessions will provide an opportunity for students, families and community members to
learn about six “hot topics” and how they impact our community. DPS Superintendent Tom Boasberg and Board of Education Member Dr. Rachele Espiritu will be present at each meeting to answer your questions. The meetings will be interactive and participants will have an opportunity to learn and ask questions about the following “hot topics:”
- 2016 Bond and Mill – How is DPS investing in your community?
- Regional Athletics and Activities Program – What is the program and how can your student get involved?
- Family and Community Engagement (FACE) – Overview of services that FACE provides and ways for you to get involved.
- The School Performance Framework (SPF) – What is the SPF and how do we use it to rate schools in your community?
- The Tiered Support Framework (TSF) – How does DPS support schools in your community?
- Transportation Services & The Success Express – What is the Success Express and how does it serve your student?
Thursday, March 23, 2017
6:00 P.M. – 8:00 P.M.
Evie Dennis Campus – Building 1
4800 Telluride St. Denver, CO 80249