As we welcome students back to school, we want to remind you of all that you’ll need to have a successful return to the school building:
- Bring back your Chromebooks and supplies. You’ll need them!
- Student arrival starts at 8:30 AM. Don’t come too early.
- Students arrive wearing a face masks and will be directed to their specific entrance by staff for their temperature check.
- We will have free breakfast for all students from 8:30 AM to 8:50 AM. Students will eat in their classroom.
- Teaching starts promptly at 9 AM. Students arriving at 9 AM or later will need to be signed-in at our office by parents/guardians.
- Because of social distancing requirements; we can have two adults at a time in the school office area. Please plan accordingly.
- Have your child bring a water bottle! Drinking fountains are closed for health reasons.
- Dismissal starts at 3:30 PM. Don’t come too early; students aren’t released until their Curbsmart check-in with the car tag number. Remember your car tag 🙂
This is what we’ve learned so far. Continue to watch your email, app notifications and SOAR website for the most current information and updates.