Dear SOAR Families,
Coming out of the pandemic, we are putting back in place systems and structures that made our school safe. One of the most important systems is how we communicate with all of our parents and guardians.
As a reminder, most questions can be answered by following our social media platforms and by checking our website.
However, if you need to reach the office; here’s how and when to connect with us:
- Coming into the school is by appointment only. Please call (720) 287-5100.
- Phones are answered during the day from 8:30 AM to 3:15 PM; unless our office staff is supporting a student or another family. Then your call will reach our voicemail box.
- Phones are not answered after 3:15 PM due to support needed in the building for a safe dismissal. After 3:15 PM, our office staff answers safety calls from traffic staff, bus duty personnel and teachers.
- Changes to student dismissal plans can only be made by contacting the office and are due by noon each day.
- Use the SOAR APP to report your child’s absence or tardy.
- Uniforms can be purchased over the phone and sent home with students. Our inventory is low right now, but we have more coming in soon!
Office staff can also be reached by email:
- Araceli Quezada-Rodriguez | Office Manager,
- Derek Begun | Administrative Assistant/Health Aide, email@example.com