None needed | School Purchasing for Families
We are beyond thrilled that to plan and prepare for full in-person learning in the fall.
If you recall, last year we used emergency funds to pay for school supplies for all students. We are happy to share that there is funding to do this again for the 2021-2022 school year.
Here are the important aspects of how this works:
- Families do not purchase any school supplies
- The school will purchase supplies and have enough on-hand to avoid/limit sharing
We do ask that all students have their own water bottle. Drinking fountains will still be closed.
- Water bottles should be sturdy reusable water bottles.
- Please do not reuse disposable plastic bottles. This is unsanitary and has been proven to have harmful plastics that can leak into the water.
- Label your child’s water bottle with their name.
- Water bottles are to be taken home each day for proper washing.
Please continue to watch our website and social media platforms for return to school updates.